Home > International home > Study abroad & exchanges

Study abroad and exchanges

13JapandGirlRoyal Holloway has International Exchange partnerships with universities worldwide and participates in the Erasmus programme. Current Royal Holloway students have the opportunity to apply to study abroad for an academic year at one of our partner universities. 

International students are able to apply to study at Royal Holloway for either a term or an academic year as part of our Study Abroad and Exchange programmes. If your home University does not have any agreement with Royal Holloway you are still eligible to apply to the Study Abroad programme.

There is a dedicated Visiting Students team who are committed to supporting students throughout the application process and during their studies at Royal Holloway.  If you have any questions about studying abroad at Royal Holloway please contact them by email: studyabroadrhul.ac.uk|


Contact us


Got a query relating to Study Abroad or Exchanges?


Email: studyabroadrhul.ac.uk|




"I was immediately incorporated into the student culture. I met 50 study abroad students from all over the world and travelled around Europe with several of them. I bonded with my flatmates from the UK, Korea, China, and Pakistan. I lived and breathed British culture. Royal Holloway made for a fantastic study abroad program!"

-Allie, Dartmouth College, USA


Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback