Our Legal Advice Clinic is now offering a number of remote appointments, please see details below.
The Legal Advice Centre at Royal Holloway, University of London, provides free legal advice and information to the local community. Our Centre is student-led, under the supervision of qualified legal professionals.
If you require free legal advice or information on the following areas of law, please contact us to book an appointment to see a Student Adviser (dates of available sessions listed below):
- Contract / consumer
- Landlord and Tenant
- Welfare Benefits
- Other - If you require information or advice on other areas of law, we may be able to refer you to one of our partner law firms for free initial telephone advice (subject to availability and areas of expertise).
Legal Advice Centre - Session dates
Please note that our sessions operate by appointment-only.
All sessions will take place remotely (via telephone or Skype), until further notice.
Wednesdays, 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Our new session dates for 2021 are:
- Wednesday 20th January 2021
- Wednesday 27th January 2021
- Wednesday 3rd February 2021
- Wednesday 10th February 2021
- Wednesday 17th February 2021
- Wednesday 24th February 2021
- Wednesday 3rd March 2021
- Wednesday 10th March 2021
- Wednesday 17th March 2021
- Wednesday 24th March 2021
Once we return to campus after the winter vacation period, you'll be able to book an appointment via our online contact form.
Once you contact us, subject to availability, you will be allocated a time slot on your selected date.
We may be able to offer alternative appointments, subject to availability.