We use cookies on this site. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Close this message Find out more

Home > Study here home > Undergraduate > Fees and funding

Fees & funding for undergraduate students

Fees and funding for undergraduatesRoyal Holloway charges an annual fee for all undergraduate courses. The fee varies depending on whether you’re a UK resident or live in Europe or applying from outside the European Union.

The information included on the fees and funding pages| should give you a better understanding of the costs of studying for an undergraduate degree. 

We also have further information on the loans|, scholarships and bursaries| on offer to help with these expenses.

Financial support

Once you arrive at Royal Holloway, our aim is to ensure your time here is as stress-free as possible when it comes to finances. 

The dedicated Student Finance and Funding Office provides a range of services and advice on subjects such as budgeting, debt management and hardship funds.  This is to make sure money worries don’t affect your studies.


Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback