Occasionally we may need to update information printed in our current prospectuses. Any changes will be listed below.
Page 69/97: The following degrees, listed as under development, will not be available for 2021 entry:
- MSci Law and Economics – ML11
Page 97: The following degrees, listed as under development, will not be available for 2021 entry:
- LLB Law with Modern Languages (French) – M1R1
- LLB Law with Modern Languages (German) – M1R2
- LLB Law with Modern Languages (Italian) – M1R3
- LLB Law with Modern Languages (Spanish) – M1R4
Page 77/92: The following degrees, listed as under development, will not be available for 2021 entry:
- BA English & World Literatures - Q390
Page 92: The following degrees, listed as under development, will not be available for 2021 entry:
- BA World and Comparative Literatures and Cultures - QQ32
Page 77: BA English and Digital Arts (QW40) is a new degree under development for 2021 entry.
Page 45: BSc Molecular Biology and Environmental Change (C730) is a new degree for 2021 entry.
Page 45: BSc Molecular Biology and Environmental Change with a Year in Industry (C731) is a new degree, under development for 2021 entry.
Drama, Theatre and Dance
The following courses are currently under development:
- Page 58: BA Drama with Acting
- Page 58: BA Performing and Digital Arts
- Page 106: BA Music and Sound Design for Film, Television and Interactive Media
The following degrees, listed as under development, will not be available for 2021 entry:
- BA and BSc Environment and social change degrees, pages 45, 65, 81/82 and 125.
Page 71: BEng Computer Systems Engineering (with an Integrated Foundation Year) 4 year degree (HG0F) is available for 2022 entry.
Page 71: BEng and MEng Electronic Engineering degrees are now fully accredited by the Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET).
Languages, Literatures and Cultures
Page 86: BA Modern Languages with Mathematics has now been closed as a course at Royal Holloway and is no longer available.
Page 97: BSc Social Science (L301) replaces BSc Social Sciences. This degree was developed for 2020 entry.
Page 109: BMus Music entry requirements.
If you are studying two A-level subjects, you may still be eligible for entry to Music BMus (single honours), if you are able to provide evidence of your ongoing commitment to music.
For this pathway, the standard offer is AB (with an A in music). We require candidates to be performing to Grade 8 ABRSM standard, to have studied music theory to Grade 5 ABRSM level, and have a substantial record of musical performance or other musical achievements, which they should detail in their Personal Statement.
Page 10: MSc Physics (Euromasters) has been withdrawn with effect from September 2021.
Page 50 and page 82: There are two start dates available for the following courses: September 2021 or January 2022.
- MSc Data Science and Analytics
- MSc Data Science and Analytics with a year in industry
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Artificial Intelligence with a year in industry
- MSc Information Security
- MSc Information Security with a year in industry
If you would like to apply for the January 2022 option, please ensure that you select the ‘January 2022 start’ version of your course title when you apply. January option applies to full-time students only, and is not available on our Distance Learning Information Security option.
Page 94: The following courses have been suspended for 2022 entry:
If you are interested in this field of study, you may like to consider our MA Producing Film and Television or our MA Screenwriting for Television and Film (in retreat), both of which feature practice based learning.
Politics and International Relations
Page 112: MSc Contemporary Political Theory has been withdrawn with effect from September 2021.