Occasionally we may need to update information printed in our current prospectuses. Any changes will be listed below.
The following degrees, listed as under development, will not be available for 2021 entry.
- BA and BSc Environment and social change degrees, pages 45, 65, 81/82 and 125
- MSci Economics – L103
- MSci Economics and Econometrics – L142
- MSci Finance – L113
- MSci Corporate Finance – L114
- MSci Law and Economics – ML11
- BA English & World Literatures - Q390
Page 79 (2022) and page 81 (2021):
BA Environment and Social Change is not available for entry.
- BA World and Comparative Literatures and Cultures - QQ32
- LLB Law with Modern Languages (French) – M1R1
- LLB Law with Modern Languages (German) – M1R2
- LLB Law with Modern Languages (Italian) – M1R3
- LLB Law with Modern Languages (Spanish) – M1R4
Page 45 - BSc Molecular Biology and Environmental Change (C730) is a new degree for 2021 entry.
Page 45 - BSc Molecular Biology and Environmental Change with a Year in Industry (C731) is a new degree, under development for 2021 entry.
Page 71 - BEng Computer Systems Engineering (with an Integrated Foundation Year) 4 year degree (HG0F) is available for 2022 entry
Page 71 – BEng and MEng Electronic Engineering degrees are now fully accredited by the Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET).
Page 77 - BA English and Digital Arts (QW40) is a new degree under development for 2021 entry.
Page 97 - BSc Social Science (L301) replaces BSc Social Sciences. This degree was developed for 2020 entry.
Page 109 - BMus Music entry requirements
If you are studying two A-level subjects, you may still be eligible for entry to Music BMus (single honours), if you are able to provide evidence of your ongoing commitment to music.
For this pathway, the standard offer is AB (with an A in music). We require candidates to be performing to Grade 8 ABRSM standard, to have studied music theory to Grade 5 ABRSM level, and have a substantial record of musical performance or other musical achievements, which they should detail in their Personal Statement.
Page 19 and 66 - Two new Electronic Engineering degrees are under development - MSc Cyber Security Project Management and MSc Software Project Management. Opening for 2021 entry, both will be taught at the Egham campus.
Page 50 and page 82: There are two start dates available for the following courses: September 2021 or January 2022
- MSc Data Science and Analytics
- MSc Data Science and Analytics with a year in industry
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Artificial Intelligence with a year in industry
- MSc Information Security
- MSc Information Security with a year in industry
If you would like to apply for the January 2022 option, please ensure that you select the ‘January 2022 start’ version of your course title when you apply. January option applies to full-time students only, and is not available on our Distance Learning Information Security option.
Page 66 - MSc Immersive Technology is closed for 2021 entry.
Page 108 - MSc Physics (Euromasters) has been withdrawn with effect from September 2021.
Page 112 - MSc Contemporary Political Theory has been withdrawn with effect from September 2021.