We’re good at helping international students adjust to life in the UK. Whether you need advice on accommodation or applying for a visa, we can help.
Find out how to:
We can also help you:
- Apply for visas
- Apply for US financial aid if you are a US citizen or eligible non-citizen and US veterans benefits (scroll down to the bottom of the menu).
- Improve your English
- Develop your academic skills - for example your critical thinking and note-taking skills
- Think about your future career
- Find childcare
- Resolve accommodation problems, both on campus and off campus
- Manage health issues including dyslexia. We have our own health centre on the campus, specialist disability and dyslexia advisors and our own counselling service
- Practice your religious faith
- Manage your student finances
Student Services Centre
Our Student Services Centre can help with non-academic related enquiries e.g.: college cards, enrolment and graduation.