We use cookies on this site. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Close this message Find out more

Home > Study here > Undergraduate > Fees and funding > Tuition fees > How to pay your fees
More in this section Tuition fees

How to pay your fees

How your fees are paid to Royal Holloway will depend on who is paying them. 

Tuition fee loan or grant

If you're funding your tuition fees via a loan or grant, Royal Holloway will receive payment of your fees directly from Student Finance England.  

Just make sure you sign up with Student Finance England as soon as possible after making your university applications, and follow the guidance on our government grants and loans page.

Paying your own fees

Both tuition and accommodation fees can be paid by the methods detailed below. Students can view invoices covering fees for the current academic year and make a payment at any time via the Money tab of Campus Connect.

Online payments by debit/credit card

When you make a payment via Campus Connect or Epay your payment record on the Student Portal will be updated the next working day. 

If you have not allocated your payment to any particular invoice your payment will be manually allocated in due course.

There are two routes online for paying fees:


  1. Epay (nine digit student number and date of birth required) suitable for payments by family members etc.

  2. Campus Connect (username and password required) for students only.

Please note: we do not accept American Express and Diners cards.

International bank transfers

Royal Holloway now offers a quick, safe and secure way to make international bank to bank transfers in partnership with Western Union:


  • Secure payment in local currency.

  • Exchange rate quote guaranteed and held for 72 hours.

  • The correct amount received for your fee payment at the university.

  • No expensive international bank charges.

  • Email confirmation from Western Union and Royal Holloway once payment received.

  • No difficulty in identifying your payment at the university.

Tuition and Royal Holloway accommodation fees can be paid via this service.

Click here to make your fee payment in your local currency

Bank transfer within the UK

If you are making your payment by UK bank transfer please ensure your payment is processed by your bank at least five working days before your payment is due.

You can check your payment has been received on your payment record on the Finance tab of Campus Connect.

The university's bank details are:

Bank name:

Natwest Bank, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9EU

Sort code:

60 07 33

Account number:


Account name:



To ensure there is no delay in allocating your payment please ask your bank to quote:


  • Student's name.

  • Student's nine digit reference number.

  • What the payment is for (e.g tuition instalment, full fee, accommodation.)

  • And to make the transfer with all handling charges for the account of the remitter/payer.

Cheques or banker's draft

Cheques or banker's drafts may be sent by post (do not mail cash and/or travellers cheques). Please make cheques payable to 'Royal Holloway University of London' and send to:

Student Fees Office, Royal Holloway University of London, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX

Cheques must be drawn on a UK bank in GB sterling. We do not accept Eurocheques or cheques drawn on an overseas bank.

Please ensure you have written the student ID number on the reverse of the cheque and is posted at least five working days before an invoice due date.

Fees paid by a sponsor

Royal Holloway is recognised by a large number of scholarship bodies for sponsorship of students' courses. You may alternatively have acquired sponsorship through your company or another funding body.

If a third party, e.g government embassy, employer or recognised funding body (other than Student Finance England), is paying part, or all, of your fees we must see the original letter confirming the level of your support, before you start your programme.

If, at enrolment, the online information is showing the full fee is payable by you, you should still complete online sign up but it will not be possible for you to complete your enrolment fully until a formal sponsor's guarantee to make payment to Royal Holloway has been seen and recorded by us.

You can either present your sponsor letter at enrolment or you can email a copy of the original letter to Student Fees. An invoice will then be issued to your sponsor once you are fully enrolled.

Please note that Royal Holloway does not produce sponsor invoices for accommodation fees. If a sponsor has agreed to pay the fees for your accommodation please forward a copy of the student invoice to them for payment. You can download a copy of the invoices for the current academic year from the finance tab of Campus Connect.


Contact us

For further information on paying your tuition fees, please email



Click here for a quick guide on How to Pay your fees PDF




Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback