Schools Partnership Scheme
Royal Holloway has now launched its Schools Partnership Scheme as a long term programme to engage with sixth form students.
This scheme has been designed to offer comprehensive, expert support and guidance throughout Year 12 and 13 to better prepare your students for the university application process.
As a member of the Schools Partnership Scheme, you can choose from a variety of engaging and useful activities for students. We would expect to have regular engagement with our partners to ensure continuous support.
Below are the listed activities that are offer as part of the scheme:
- Information, Advice and Guidance talks for students and/or parents
- Royal Holloway attendance at Higher Education fairs
- Access to Taster Days, Experience Days, Open Days, residentials and departmental talks
- Personal statement and interview clinics
- Access to bespoke programme of activities at Royal Holloway's summer Open day
- Priority booking onto Taster Days, Experience Days, Open Days, residentials and departmental talks
- Priority for Back to School ambassador visits
- Access to library EPQ study skills days
- Talks for teachers and advisers on UCAS and reference writing
- Online resources to support students applying to Higher Education
- Online, subject-specific resources to support an stretch academic study
- Access and priority booking onto annual Teachers Conference
- Subject-specific CPD days
- Subject-specific professional networks, linking academics with teacher
- Access to Royal Holloway's Schools support line on Clearing