Whilst you’re living in Halls, we want to make sure that it’s a pleasant and safe experience for everyone. It’s really important that you read the terms and conditions before you accept your accommodation offer.
Terms and Conditions
Accommodation Allocation Policy
A guide to living in halls
Take a look at our guide to living in Halls which provides helpful information about getting started in Halls, including what to do if you lose your key or get locked out of your room.
- Please read the Fire Regulations on your bedroom door as soon as you move in.
- You must keep the fire doors closed.
- Cooking is only allowed in the kitchens and pantries. Smoke and steam will set off the alarms in the bedrooms.
- You must evacuate the building if you hear the alarm.
- There is no smoking anywhere in the Halls of Residence.
- Misuse of fire equipment or fire alarms is a criminal offence and will lead to disciplinary action including fines of £500 and/or leaving the Halls of Residence.
- We’ll test the fire alarm every week and there’s a fire drill once a year.