You will need to submit documents to support your application. These can be uploaded into the Applicant Portal at the end of the application under the Additional Information tab. Each document should be uploaded against the correct document category.
Documents we require include:
- Copy of your transcripts
- Copy of your final degree certificate.
Other information we require:
- Details of your previous qualifications or the qualification you are currently taking
- Details of any English Languages tests you have previously taken (if English is not your first language).
- A supporting statement about why you wish to study the programme you are applying for (this can be on a Word document or typed into our form)
- A reference, or the contact details including email address for a referee
- Postgraduate Research programme ONLY: a research proposal.
If you are going to require to be sponsored for a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK:
- Copy of the photo page on your passport (if you are going to apply for a visa to study in the UK)
- Copy of any previous visas you have had to study in the UK (if you are going to apply for a visa to study in the UK.
The applicant portal supports each file size up to 10MB in .wmv, .PDF, .JPG as well as Word format.