Pure provides a single location for you to store information about your research, such as your publications, collaborations, research projects and grants, etc, and the associations between them. Having been entered into Pure once, data can be be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- maintaining personal, research group and departmental research profiles on the College website
- creating an experts' database that can be interrogated for information to support both internal and external collaboration
- depositing electronic copies of research outputs enabling Open Access to publications
- preparing bibliographies and CVs for grant proposals or internal career progression
- preparing and making data submissions in support of HEFCE's REF requirements, and the requirements of other statutory research audits such as the RCUK Research Outcomes initiative.