Flexible Core course units: Music as a Major students (75% Music) choose 6 half-unit courses to include at least one from List A and no more than one from List E.
Choose Music courses to the value of 3 units, to include at least 2 half-unit courses from the following list:
- Studies in Music Analysis (0.5)
- Studies in Composition (0.5)
- Studies in Music History (0.5)
- Studies in Ethnomusicology (0.5)
- Studies in Music, Media & Technology (0.5)
- Practical Performance (0.5)
Plus Intermediate or Honours Options from the list specified each year, to bring your total number of Music courses up to 3 units, with a maximum of 1 unit at Honours level.
1 unit in the minor subject
At least 1 Special Study in:
Theory & Analysis
Plus choice from list of options
Examples of possible options include:
For links to course specifications, click here then open the tab '2nd & 3rd Year Options'