Insurance Form

  • Post
  • Is there an accompanying Partner and/or Children? Partners and children can be covered for an additional charge to be paid personally by the member of staff. If you want a quote, please include details in the Any Other Information Box.
  • There may be an additional premium for staff trips over 30 days or to high risk areas which will be chargeable to the department; these will be advised in advance
  • Region of Travel
  • Do you have the permission of your department or manager to travel and have you completed all necessary risk assessments? Additional information on risk assessments is located on the Health and Safety website. You must not travel against medical advice and you will not be insured if you do so. You must not travel to areas against the advice of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Royal Holloway, University of London logo