Continental Margin Process Analysis, Structures & Stratigraphy
The COMPASS Consortium unites skills and interests in continental margin research and process analysis. This is of particular importance for companies involved in exploration and R&D activities on continental margins. Becoming a member offers many benefits:
- Annual research group meetings at Royal Holloway, University of London
- Active involvement in the research programme, including opportunities to influence the course of existing research together and shape future research projects (e.g. PhD projects, post-doc projects).
- Regular updates/ reports on research progress reports access to theses and publications resulting from applied academic research by Royal Holloway group members
- Access to the analytical facilities of the academic research group.
- In-house seminars, discussions and short training courses for representatives of Consortium companies, arranged as required
- Easy access to a pool of experts from the Research Group with first-hand knowledge of multi-scale, multi-disciplinary rifted continental margin research integrated in the COMPASS framework
- Access to consultancy services from COMPASS researchers on an ad-hoc basis
Contact for further information
Dr Jürgen Adam
Department of Earth Sciences
Royal Holloway University of London
Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1784 41 4258 (Direct line)
Tel: +44 (0) 1784 44 3581 (Department office)