The Careers & Employability Service offers:
- students career information, advice & guidance
- employers recruitment solutions
- staff support in delivering employability strategies
We are part of The Careers Group, University of London.
Who can use our services?
You can use the Careers and Employability Service if you are:
- a current full-time student of Royal Holloway
- a part-time student of Royal Holloway following a college-accredited degree or post-graduate programme of study lasting at least one academic year
- a graduate of Royal Holloway who has graduated 2 years ago or less
- Staff are seen at the discretion of the Head of Service. Please ask for details.