Tuition fee reduction of £4,000 for Music students.
One scholarship is available to a new full-time student with Home fee or International fee status studying for a MMus in Music.
Am I eligible?
- Offer to study MMus Music
- Achieved, or be expected to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
How do I apply?
Use our applicant portal to apply. The deadline is 11.59pm (UK time) on Friday 14 June 2024.
Read the application guidelines below to make sure you include everything you need.
We'll let you know from Monday 8 July 2024 if you've been successful.
You must provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words, which should include:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- the reason you have chosen to apply for MMus Music and your future aspirations
- reasons why you deserve the scholarship and how this scholarship would help in achieving your future goals
- the impact this scholarship would have on your education from a financial standpoint.
Your statement will be judged on how effectively and convincingly you respond to the above.
Applications which exceed the word count will automatically be rejected.