You can study our undergraduate degree programmes as a three-year BEng in Electronic Engineering or four-year MEng in Electronic Engineering.
If you want to include a year in industry, we can help you to find a placement that's right for you.
Whichever option you choose, you will learn the theoretical and practical knowledge for tomorrow’s electronics industries, acquiring valuable skills through hands-on, project-based activities to prepare you for an exciting career ahead.
All our Electronic Engineering degrees will go forward for accreditation by The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) in 2018. Formal accreditation is expected to be granted after the first intake of students has progressed to their second year of study.
Our Electronic Engineering degrees
All the degrees follow the same structure for the first three years. The fundamentals of electronic engineering are covered in years one and two with more choice in modules available in years three and four (as applicable). This gives you the flexibility to choose between the specialist areas that interest you.
New degrees programmes for 2019 entry
- BEng Computer Systems Engineering HG01 (3 years)
- MEng Computer Systems Engineering HG02 (4 years)
- BEng Computer Systems Engineering with a Year in Industry HG19 (4 years)
- MEng Computer Systems Engineering with a Year in Industry HG29 (5 years)
- BEng Music Technology J931 (3 years) *
- MEng Music Technology J932 (4 years) *
- BEng Music Technology with a Year in Industry J913 (4 years) *
- MEng Music Technology with a Year in Industry J923 (5 years) *
* programme under development
Check our online coursefinder for latest details.