We use cookies on this site. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Close this message Find out more

Home > International home > After applying > Your first weeks on campus > Enrolling onto your course at Royal Holloway
More in this section Your first weeks on campus

Enrolling onto your course at Royal Holloway

All students must enrol with the College before they begin their studies and we set aside a week before the start of teaching for you to do this. Enrolment is quite simple and easy.
The important thing is to make sure you bring with you the information and documents we require. You will be sent full enrolment information prior to your arrival.

Enrolment requirements

In order to enrol at the College you must have done the following:

  • Completed online sign up
  • Arranged sufficient finances to enable you to meet the tuition and accommodation expenses for the duration of your studies at Royal Holloway
  • Ensure your passport is valid and you have permission to be in the UK as a student
  • Brought any requested documents with you, such as original copies of certificates or proof of sponsorship

Once your enrolment is complete you will receive a College Card which is your ID card and also gives you access to College facilities.

To start your enrolment process start HERE.


Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback