Student Staff Commitee
The Undergraduate Staff-Student Committee provides a formal mechanism for communication, feedback, and discussion between the undergraduate student body and the Department. The Committee meets once per term, and includes two student representatives for each undergraduate year, as well as two members of the academic staff. The student representatives are elected near the beginning of each academic year.
- Dr Hugh Shanahan (Director of Undergraduate Studies)
- first year reps: Omar Alharbi, Zachary Hughes
- second year reps: Christos Dexiades, Arran France
- third year reps: William Herbosch (Chair), William Webster
- International Students rep: Nurdiyanah Bakri
To contact your student represnetatives you may use student-reps
Minutes of meeting on 9 November 2016 and Actions list
Minutes of earlier meetings and other relevant documents are available here.