The University of London is a group of leading UK universities based in London.
At Royal Holloway we value the spirit of partnership and collaboration created through this group of institutions and in recognition of that spirit, we are offering graduates of the University of London a 10% tuition fee discount across all our Masters courses.
This discount applies to all our Masters courses, taught at our beautiful campus in Egham or at our central London campus in the heart of Bloomsbury.
In order to qualify for this discount you must have graduated with an undergraduate degree from one of the universities listed below. This discount is automatic so there is no need to apply.
Join us at one of our postgraduate events this summer. Find out more
Eligible University of London institutions
To qualify for this discount you must have graduated with an undergraduate degree from one of the universities listed below:
- Birckbeck, University of London
- City, University of London
- Courtauld Institute of Art
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- King's College London
- London Business School
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Royal Academy of Music
- SOAS, University of London
- St George's, University of London
- London School of Economics
- Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
- Royal Veterinary College
- University of London Institute in Paris
Important information on applying
- To qualify you must be applying for your first Masters degree at Royal Holloway.
- This discount is not applicable for recipients of Principal’s Masters Scholarship.
- This discount is made on the fee amount payable following any other reductions i.e. scholarships, early payment discount.
- This discount is available on the tuition fees for the first year of study only, whether full or part time.
- While we will do our utmost to ensure eligible students receive this benefit automatically, we cannot guarantee they will be identified. In these cases the student must identify themselves to the student services team during enrolment.