Internationally recognised for the quality of its teaching and research, The School of Biological Sciences is a dynamic and friendly place to study.
We offer an exciting range of undergraduate degree programmes in organismal and molecular biosciences. All of our courses are taught by specialist staff with high professional standards and international reputations. We take great pride in our approachability, friendliness and the support that we offer our students. Our teaching quality has been consistently recognised as outstanding, with contact hours being higher than many of our competitors, with our students spending over 25 per cent of their time in scheduled teaching sessions.
- For undergraduate admission enquiries, please contact Dr Rebecca Thomas.
- For Masters by Research enquiries, please contact Dr Paul Devlin.
- For PhD enquiries, please contact Dr Mikhail Soloviev.
- To arrange visits or talks at your school or for school visits here, please contact Dr James McEvoy.
- For any enquiries relating to our research, please contact Professor Julia Koricheva.
To see an alphabetical list of staff, visit our staff directory.
For more up-to-date information about what's happening in the department, you can find us on Twitter.