Skip to main content

Canadian student loans

Search Royal Holloway

Canadian student loans

If you are from Canada you may be eligible to apply for loans from your government.

Each province has its own loan arrangements.

See the Government of Canada's student loans

Please note that if you're a doctoral student, your status will no longer be full or part time upon submission of your thesis. This may have implications for the repayment of your student loans.

Private loans may serve as top up loans to the Canadian government loans. Applications are made through Global Education Management Services (GEMS).

Confirmation of enrollment forms and the TL11AE (11) form (completed for tax purposes) should be taken to Nicole Young for her to sign. Nicole is part of the International Student Support Office, located in FE132 (Founder's East 132).



Explore Royal Holloway