Tuition fee reduction of £3,000 in first year of study for students who have completed an International Foundation Year at Royal Holloway International Study Centre (RHISC).
Ten scholarships are available for students progressing on to a Royal Holloway undergraduate degree. Successful applicants can combine their scholarship with a 10% progression fee discount which is available to all progressing RHISC students.
Am I eligible?
- International fee status
- Currently studying International Foundation Year at RHISC
- Classified as 'Green' or 'Amber' in the RHISC Academic Progression Report
- Achieved at least 85% attendance during foundation year
- Hold a current offer to study any undergraduate degree at Royal Holloway.
How do I apply?
Read the guidelines below for information on what you must include in your application.
The deadline for applications is 28 April, 2023. We will let you know the outcome of your application from 18 May, 2023.
Please provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words. You must include:
- How you have made a difference through your achievements, demonstrating outstanding skills relevant to one or more of Royal Holloway’s values.
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- Why you selected your chosen degree, your future aspirations and how the scholarships will help you to achieve your goals.
Your application will be scored based on how effectively your statement answers the above and on your Academic Progression Report.
Applications which exceed the word count will automatically be rejected.
Terms and conditions
Read our full terms and conditions.