Tuition fee reduction of £3,000 in first year of study for students who are currently studying or have completed an International Foundation Year, International Year 1, or Pre-Masters Programme at Royal Holloway International Study Centre (RHISC).
Ten scholarships are available for students progressing on to a Royal Holloway undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Successful applicants can combine their scholarship with a 10% progression fee discount which is available to all progressing RHISC students.
Am I eligible?
- International fee status
- Currently studying International Foundation Year, International Year 1 or Pre-Masters Programme at RHISC
- Classified as 'Green' or 'Amber' in the RHISC Academic Progression Report
- Achieved at least 85% attendance during their time at RHISC
- Hold a current offer to study any undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Royal Holloway.
How do I apply?
You must complete an application form including a written 400-word scholarship statement. Your completed form must be emailed to email@example.com as a word document.Application form (IFY and IY1) Application form (Pre-Masters)
Read the guidelines below for information on what you must include in your application.
The deadline for applications for International Foundation Year and International Year 1 students is 11.59pm (UK time) on Friday 5 April 2024. We will let you know the outcome of your application from Monday 29 April 2024 if you've been successful.
The deadline for Pre-Masters Programme students is Friday 14 June 2024. We'll let you know from Monday 8 July if you've been successful.
Please provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words. You must include:
- How you have made a difference through your achievements, demonstrating outstanding skills relevant to one or more of Royal Holloway’s values.
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you
- Why you selected your chosen degree, your future aspirations and how the scholarships will help you to achieve your goals.
Your application will be scored based on how effectively your statement answers the above and on your Academic Progression Report.
Applications which exceed the word count will automatically be rejected.