Tuition fee reduction of £6,000 for students from selected partner institutions in China and India.
Two scholarships are available for students who join Royal Holloway from one of the universities listed below.
Am I eligible?
- Currently studying at:
- Communications University China (CUC)
- Shanghai International Studies University (SISU) China.
- Minzu University of China Bennett University, India
- Shoolini University, India
- Due to graduate in 2024 with an offer to study a postgraduate degree at Royal Holloway or
- Studying for a Dual Masters with Royal Holloway, having completed the first part of the degree at CUC or SISU.
How do I apply?
Use our applicant portal to apply. The deadline is 11.59pm (UK time) on Friday 14 June 2024.
Read the application guidelines below to make sure you include everything you need.
We'll let you know from Monday 8 July 2024 if you've been successful.
You must provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words which should include:
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you
- Why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- What your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals
Your application will be scored based on how effectively your statement answers the above.
Applications which exceed the word count will automatically be rejected.