Tuition fee reduction of £7,900 for postgraduate degrees within the Department of History.
One scholarship is available to a new full time or part-time student with Home or International fee status.
Am I eligible?
- Offer to study one of the following courses:
- MA History
- MA Holocaust Studies
- MA Crusader Studies
- MA History: Hellenic Studies
- MA Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- MA Medieval Studies
- Achieved, or expected to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
How do I apply?
Use our applicant portal to apply. The deadline is 11.59pm (UK time) on Friday 14 June 2024.
Read the application guidelines below to make sure you include everything you need.
We'll let you know from Monday 8 July 2024 if you've been successful.
You must provide a supporting statement of no longer than 500 words, which should include:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- why have you chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- how will you use the MA in your future research and career path and how the scholarship help you achieve it.
Your statement will be judged on how effectively and convincingly you respond to the above.
Applications which exceed the word count will automatically be rejected.
You must also provide an academic reference letter (up to 200 words). This must be submitted from an academic who has previously supported, taught or worked with you. Please ask the academic to email their reference letter (on official headed paper) directly to email@example.com