Tuition fee reduction and living costs contribution up to the value of £12,000 for MA Medieval Studies students.
One scholarship is available to a new postgraduate student with home or international fee status. It provides a tuition fee reduction, with any remaining funds provided as a contribution to living costs (where applicable).
Am I eligible?
- Home or international fee status
- Achieved, or be expected to achieve, a 2:1 degree or higher
- Offer to study MA Medieval Studies at Royal Holloway.
How do I apply?
Scholarship applications for 2024 entry will open later this year.
You must provide a supporting statement of no longer than 500 words which should include:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- why have you chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- how you plan to use this MA in your future research and career path and how will the scholarship help you achieve it.
Your statement will be judged on how effectively and convincingly you respond to the above.
Applications which exceed the word count will automatically be rejected.
As well as your statement, you will need to upload your most recent grades transcript from your undergraduate degree. Any applications that are submitted without an uploaded transcript will be rejected.
You must have a written academic reference letter (up to 200 words). This must be submitted from an academic who has previously supported, taught or worked with you. Please ask the academic to email their reference letter (on official headed paper) directly to email@example.com