Tuition fee reduction of £7,900 for postgraduate degrees within the Department of History.
Three scholarships are available to new full time or part-time students with Home or International fee status.
Am I eligible?
- Offer to study one of the following courses:
- MA History
- MA Holocaust Studies
- MA Crusader Studies
- MA History: Hellenic Studies
- MA Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- MA Medieval Studies
- Achieved, or expected to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
How do I apply?
You must submit your application via RH Direct.
You will need to write a statement explaining why you think you should be awarded the scholarship. Read the guidelines below for information on what you must include in your application.
The deadline for applications is 3 July 2023. We will let you know the outcome of your application from 24 July 2023.
You must provide a supporting statement of no longer than 500 words, which should include:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- why have you chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- how will you use the MA in your future research and career path and how the scholarship help you achieve it.
Your statement will be judged on how effectively and convincingly you respond to the above.
Applications which exceed the word count will automatically be rejected.
As well as your statement, you will need to upload your most recent grades transcript from your undergraduate degree.
You must also provide an academic reference letter (up to 200 words). This must be submitted from an academic who has previously supported, taught or worked with you. Please ask the academic to email their reference letter (on official headed paper) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any applications that are submitted without a transcript or reference will be rejected.
Terms & conditions
Read our full terms and conditions.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com