Cash award of £6,250.
One scholarship is available to a new full or part-time student with Home or International fee status studying for one of the postgraduate degrees listed below.
Am I eligible?
- Home or International fee status
- Offer to study one of the following courses:
- MA Holocaust Studies
- MA History
- MA Crusader Studies
- MA History: Hellenic Studies
- MA History: Public History
- MA Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- MA Medieval Studies
- Achieved, or be on target to achieve, a First Class Honours degree, or equivalent.
How do I apply?
You must submit your application via RH Direct.
You will need to write a statement explaining why you think you should be awarded the scholarship. Read the guidelines below for information on what you must include in your application.
The deadline for applications is 3 July 2023, We will let you know the outcome of your application from 24 July 2023.
You must provide a supporting statement of no longer than 500 words which should include:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- how will you use the MA in your future research and career path and how the scholarship will help you achieve it.
Your statement will be judged on how effectively and convincingly you respond to the above.
Applications which exceed the word count will automatically be rejected.
As well as your statement, you will need to upload your most recent grades transcript from your undergraduate degree. Any applications that are submitted without an uploaded transcript will be rejected.
You must also provide a written academic reference letter (up to 200 words) from an academic who has previously supported, taught or worked with you. This must be emailed on official headed paper to RHPS@rhul.ac.uk.
Terms & conditions
Read our full terms and conditions.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org