You can now apply for a postgraduate course that starts in September 2024. To guarantee a decision by 23 July 2024, you must apply by 1 June 2024. Otherwise, we will let you know by 17 September.
The final deadline for submission of all postgraduate applications is 31 July 2024. Popular courses can become full quickly, so we encourage you to apply early.
Applications for January 2024 courses are now closed.
Popular courses can become full quickly, so we encourage you to apply early.
To create an application for one of our postgraduate programmes please click the button below.
- Personal Statement
- Final or interim transcript of results with English translations (with the exception of students from Royal Holloway)
- Final Degree Certificate with English translations (with the exception of students from Royal Holloway)
- Proof of English language proficiency where necessary (E.g. IELTS certificate)
- Reference or referee details
- Portfolio, Research proposal or writing examples where specified in the application form
- Work experience if relevant
- Passport for those in need of a student visa.
Please note that you must submit your initial application in order to proceed to the next stage to upload your documents. You will be able to upload your documents on the Supplemental Items page on your Applicant Portal.
Before you start, take a look at the entry requirements for your chosen postgraduate course using our Course Finder tool.