We offer funding, training and support for academics and partner organisations to maximise the real-world impact of our social science research.
The Social Science Impact Accelerator’s mission is to unlock the benefits of world-leading social science expertise for communities and organisations in our region, the UK and the world.
We do this through:
- Funding projects that amplify the positive impact of our research and expertise
- Residencies, both outward (researchers spending time at a partner organisation) and inward (partner staff spending time at Royal Holloway)
- Training and networking opportunities
- Public engagement bursaries for Early Career Researchers and PhD students to grow their engagement and knowledge exchange experience
- PhD placements
- Impact-focused PhD studentships
Cover photo by Diego Nunes on Unsplash