Our aim is to bring together researchers and practitioners to maximise the impact of research on practice within schools and improve outcomes for children and young people.
What we offer:
- SERNS invites schools from Surrey and the South East to join the network and collaborate with researchers at Royal Holloway.
- The opportunity to participate in regional, national and international research regarding literacy and mental health.
- Access to regular research evidence updates to inform effective strategies for their pupils’ mental health, wellbeing and literacy. This will be through newsletters and the website.
- Access to free mental health, wellbeing and literacy learning events at Royal Holloway with leading researchers and practitioners presenting their work.
- The opportunity to contact experts from Royal Holloway, to contribute research ideas, pose questions and ask questions about their research.
If you would like to get in touch for further information, please email us at SERNS@rhul.ac.uk