Skip to main content

Proof of awards and results

Search Royal Holloway

Proof of awards and results

You can order various documents that confirm your award anytime after you’ve graduated. We can also supply duplicates of your degree certificate if you’ve lost the original.

Students awarded a degree by the University of London (e.g. Bachelor, Master and MPhil/PhD programmes) must order a replacement certificate from the Diploma Production Office directly (tel: 0207 862 8303).

A Royal Holloway Replacement Certificate is only available to students whose degree was awarded by Royal Holloway. Programmes for which we can issue a Replacement Certificate include:

  • Certificate of Higher Education
  • University Foundation Programme
  • Graduate Diploma
  • Postgraduate Diploma

If you require a replacement Royal Holloway certificate, this can be ordered from our online store.


Explore Royal Holloway