Visit our historic London base in Bloomsbury.
The College's Central London base at 11 Bedford Square is an eighteenth century building in the same square where Bedford College was founded in 1849. It houses teaching rooms, offices for staff and a common room, The Bedford Room, which can be used by alumni.
We are extremely grateful for the generous support of the Bedford Society members who donated towards the renovation project.
For more information about booking and using the Bedford Room for meetings and reunions please see the Bedford Room Guide.
It’s advisable to check whether the room has been booked by another user in advance, so please call 0207 307 8600 to check.
• Monday to Friday: 1pm-9pm in term-time and 1pm-7pm in holidays
• Saturdays: 10am-6pm in term-time
• The building is not open on Sundays or Bank Holidays
Term dates 2019-20
• Autumn term: Monday 23 September to Friday 13 December 2019
• Spring term: Monday 13 January to Friday 27 March 2020
• Summer term: Monday 27 April to Friday 12 June 2020