Browser does not support script.
1) Complete and submit your online Community Action Registration form.
2) Receive category project lists via email to choose the project(s) you'd like to volunteer for.
3) Request project brief with contact details for you to get in touch with the Community Partner.
4) Where necessary, complete an online DBS (Disclosure and Barring Scheme) application via Community Action or Community Partner as stated in project brief.
5) Introduction with Community Partner and get dates for any relevant training.
6) Volunteering begins, please keep Community Action updated with your volunteering.
7) Complete Volunteering Hours Recording Form to log activity to receive your volunteering accreditation and to gain contribution towards points for RHUL Passport Award.
Volunteering Fair form - please complete after attending the event.
Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.
Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.
This window will close when you submit your comment.