Welcome to our Online Resources page! Please take a look at our pre-created content for students, teachers and parents. On this page you will also see information about our upcoming online events. You can find details about our next online events below.
Clearing Webinar - Thursday 6 August 2020, 11:00 - 12:00
Join us for an interactive online workshop all about the clearing process and how to best prepare for results day.
This session will include:
- What is clearing and how does it work?
- How do you best prepare for going into clearing?
- What are your options?
- What is it like to go through clearing (advice from a current student)?
We will talk at length about how you can prepare your next steps after results day and we will take your questions about the process. For further information about how to sign up for this session, take a look at our Clearing webpage.
Personal Statement Workshop - Tuesday 27 October and Wednesday 28 October 2020, 10:00 - 11:00 & 13:00 - 14:00
Ideal for Year 12 and Year 13 students, this hour long online workshop will advise all students interested in applying to university. Whether you are at the beginning of the planning process or if you are on your final draft, you will leave the workshop with a better idea of what universities are looking for and how to right a standout Personal Statement.
The session will include:
- What is a Personal Statement and why do I need to write one?
- How do I plan and write my Personal Statement?
- What type of examples should I use?
- How do I stand out from other applicants?
We are offering the same workshop four times to fit around your busy schedules. Please book for the date and time of your choosing below.