Skip to main content

Visa information

Search Royal Holloway

Visa information

The Short Term Study Visa is appropriate if you are attending our Summer School course and you do not intend to remain in the UK to study at the University after this course.

Please note that with a Short Term Study Visa:

  • You may not work in the UK whether paid, unpaid or in a voluntary position and this includes Summer School internships
  • Once in the UK you cannot extend your visa to continue your studies and you cannot apply to change your status for an alternative visa
  • You cannot bring dependants (spouse/children) with you

Explore Royal Holloway