Skip to main content

Information for EU students

Search Royal Holloway

Information for EU students

Royal Holloway University of London is one of the most international universities in the UK. Students from more than 130 countries live and study here and are part of our close-knit community

The UK's decision to leave the EU will bring about some changes, but it will be a gradual process. In the short term there are no changes to freedom of movement, immigration status, tuition fees or access to student funding for students from the EU studying in the UK.

If you are an eligible EU national and you begin studying at Royal Holloway from September 2019, the Government has confirmed you will be eligible for home fee status for the duration of your course. The means you will be charged the same tuition fees as UK students. You can also apply to receive student loans, and if you are assessed as eligible you will continue to receive these throughout your course. The Student Loans Company website is the definitive source of funding information.

We currently have no updates for those seeking entry from 2020/2021 but will add updates as soon as these become available.

Read the government statement on higher education and research following the EU referendum.

Read the government statement on funding support for students starting in 2019.

Regional Manager

The Regional Manager responsible for the EU is Jamie Pipkin, who visits countries across Europe every year. For further information or assistance with making an application please email or call +44 (0)7557 852833.

Explore Royal Holloway