The Marriott Family Future Leaders scholarship in Management is available for a new undergraduate student with Home/EU fee status who has the potential to be one of the leaders of the next generation.
This scholarship covers the full tuition fee for three years of undergraduate study for students studying all undergraduate degrees in Management and selected courses within the Department of Economics (see the full list below).
Am I eligible?
The The Marriott Family Future Leaders scholarship in Management is awarded to a student who is capable of achieving AAA at A-level or equivalent and has outstanding leadership skills.
The strength of your previous academic background will be considered where final grades are not yet available. We will use information provided on your course application and in this scholarship application to allocate awards.
You must be studying one of the following courses to be eligible:
- BSc Business and Management
- BSc Management with Marketing
- BSc Management with Accounting
- BSc Management with Entrepreneurship
- BSc Economics and Management
- BSc Management with Human Resources
- BSc Management with Digital Innovation
- BSc Management with International Business
- BSc Management with Corporate Responsibility
- BSc Business and Management with a Year in Business
- BSc Management with Marketing with a Year in Business
- BSc Management with Accounting with a Year in Business
- BSc Management with Entrepreneurship with a Year in Business
- BSc Economics and Management with a Year in Business
- BA Modern Languages and Management
- BSc Management with Human Resources with a Year in Business
- BSc Management with Digital Innovation with a Year in Business
- BSc Management with International Business with a Year in Business
- BSc Management with Corporate Responsibility with a Year in Business
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc Accounting and Finance with a Year in Business
- BSc (Econ) Financial and Business Economics
- BSc (Econ) Financial and Business Economics with a Year in Business
How do I apply?
You must apply via Royal Holloway Direct.
In light of the current circumstances and the recent announcement that UCAS are extending their deadlines for entry 2020, we have decided to extend our undergraduate scholarship deadline to Friday 17 April 2020 11.59pm GMT. You will hear the outcome of your application from Monday 4 May 2020. Thank you to all those who have applied so far. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a supporting statement of no longer than 400 words, which should include:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you.
- why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for.
- what your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals.
- how you have demonstrated outstanding leadership skills.
- from a financial standpoint, what impact would this scholarship have on your education.
Your statement will be judged on how effectively and convincingly you respond to the above.
Terms & conditions
The scholarships are available as tuition fee reductions. These are equivalent to the full annual Home/EU tuition fee over the first three years of study, unless you spend a year abroad or on an industrial placement. In such cases, the tuition fee reduction will be applied in year four, instead of year three.
If you are on a four-year course, with no industrial placement, or a five-year course with an industrial placement, the scholarship will be paid in the first three years of the degree course only.
You need to achieve an average academic grade of at least 60 per cent, each year, in order to keep receiving the scholarship.
Read our full terms and conditions.