Tuition fee reduction of £6,000 in first year of study.
Two scholarships are available to new international students who are currently studying the Royal Holloway BSc Business Administration at an eligible University of London Teaching Centre (see list below). You must be applying for one of the courses listed below.
This scholarship cannot be combined with the University of London alumni discount.
Am I eligible?
- International fee status
- Currently studying at one of the following University of London Recognised Teaching Centres offering the Royal Holloway BSc Business Administration:
- Beaconhouse International College (BIC), Pakistan
- The Millennium Universal College (TMUC), Pakistan
- TILS UCL Business School, Multan
- Universal College Lahore (UCL), Pakistan
- LGS International Degree Programme (LGS), Pakistan
- Denning Law School, Pakistan
- Escola Superior de Propaganda y Marketing (ESPM), Brazil
- Universidad de Lima, Peru
- Saint Martin’s Institute of Higher Education, Malta
- Russell Square International College, India
- University of Seychelles
- Hold a current offer to join Royal Holloway in either Year 2 or Year 3 for any of the following:
- BSc Business and Management
- BSc Management with Marketing
- BSc Management with International Business
- BSc Management with Human Resources
- Achieved, or be expected to achieve, an average of 65% in your distance learning studies.
How do I apply?
You must submit your application via RH Direct.
You will need to write a statement explaining why you think you should be awarded the scholarship. Read the guidelines below for information on what you must include in your application.
The deadline for applications is 28 April, 2023. We will let you know the outcome of your application from 18 May, 2023.
You will need to complete a scholarship statement of no more than 400 words. You must include:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you
- why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- what your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals.
Your application will be scored based on how effectively your statement answers the above.
Applications which exceed the word count will automatically be rejected.
As well as your statement, you will need to upload your most recent grades transcript from your current studies. Any applications that are submitted without an uploaded transcript will be rejected.