One scholarship available to new undergraduates applying for our programmes in the department of Electronic Engineering for September 2019.
The scholarships come in the form of a tuition waiver of £4,500, paid in the first year of your degree.
Am I eligible?
To qualify, you must be a new, full-time undergraduate applying for one of the following degree programmes:
- BEng Electronic Engineering
- BEng Electronic Engineering with a year in industry
- MEng Electronic Engineering
- MEng Electronic Engineering with a year in industry
- BEng Computer Systems Engineering
- BEng Computer Systems Engineering with a year in industry
- MEng Computer Systems Engineering
- MEng Computer Systems Engineering with a year in industry
You must have minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent.
You must also hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study an undergraduate programme at Royal Holloway.
How do I apply?
The deadline for applications is 22 March 2019.
Once you have an offer to study here, you can apply on Royal Holloway Direct.
You will need to complete a scholarship statement as part of your application.
Before starting your application, read the application guidelines and eligibility criteria.
Additional terms and conditions
These scholarships are offered as a tuition fee waiver of £4,500 paid in the first year of an eligible Electronic Engineering degree programme.