The Paul & Pamela Layzell Engineering Excellence Scholarship is open to new undergraduate students applying for our programmes in the department of Electronic Engineering with the potential to excel in their academic studies at Royal Holloway.
The scholarship is available as a tuition reduction of £3,500, paid in the first year of your degree plus a £3,500 cash award paid in the first year only.
Am I eligible?
To qualify, you must be a new, full-time undergraduate applying for one of the following degree programmes:
- BEng Electronic Engineering
- BEng Electronic Engineering with a year in industry
- MEng Electronic Engineering
- MEng Electronic Engineering with a year in industry
- BEng Computer Systems Engineering
- BEng Computer Systems Engineering with a year in industry
- MEng Computer Systems Engineering
- MEng Computer Systems Engineering with a year in industry
You must have minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent.
You must also hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study an undergraduate programme at Royal Holloway.
How do I apply?
Applications for 2019 entry have now closed
Once you have an offer to study here, you can apply on Royal Holloway Direct.
Before starting your application, read the application guidelines and eligibility criteria.
Additional terms and conditions
The scholarship is offered as a tuition fee reduction of £3,500, paid in the first year of an eligible Electronic Engineering degree programme, plus a £3,500 cash award paid in the first year of study.