Tuition fee reduction of £6,000 in first year of study for students with international fee status.
There are 30 scholarships available for ambitious students who show the potential to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Am I eligible
- International fee status
- Expected or final A-level grades of AAB or UK and international equivalent
- Hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study any undergraduate degree at Royal Holloway.
UK-based International Foundation Year courses are also accepted and a list of eligible courses can be found here. Please note that students taking an Integrated Foundation Year will not be eligible for this scholarship.
How do I apply?
You must submit your application via RH Direct.
You will need to write a statement explaining why you think you should be awarded the scholarship. Read the guidelines below for information on what you must include in your application.
The deadline for applications is 28 April, 2023. We will let you know the outcome of your application from 18 May, 2023.
You will need to complete a scholarship statement of no more than 400 words. You must include:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you
- why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- how you have demonstrated outstanding leadership skills
- what your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals.
Your application will be scored based on how effectively your statement answers the above.
Applications which exceed the word count will automatically be rejected.