We offer up to 25 Performance Sports Scholarships to Home/EU students who compete in a BUCS sport at a national league level or above.
You must represent Royal Holloway within leagues, cups and individual competitions. The only exception is rowers for University of London. While these rowers don’t compete on behalf of the university, their representation of the University of London makes them eligible.
This scholarship offers a wide range of benefits, including a cash bursary, access to our sports facilities and a strength and conditioning coach.
As an athlete competing in a BUCS sport at a national level you’ll receive:
- free access to our gym and sport facilities.
- a strength and conditioning coach.
- access to lifestyle and performance workshops.
- access to osteopathy, physiotherapy and a masseuse.
- points towards the Royal Holloway Passport Award.
How do I apply?
Applications for 2018 entry have now closed. If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information contact email@example.com or call 01784 276285