We offer up to seven sports scholarships for international students who compete in a BUCS sport at national level.
This scholarship offers a wide range of benefits, including a cash bursary, access to our sports facilities and a strength and conditioning coach.
As an international student competing in a BUCS sport at a national level, you'll receive:
- free access to our gym and sport facilities.
- a strength and conditioning coach.
- access to lifestyle and performance workshops.
- access to osteopathy, physiotherapy and a masseuse.
- points towards the Royal Holloway Passport Award.
How do I apply?
Applications for 2018 entry have now closed. If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
Athletically-related funding for US students
Royal Holloway awards up to 25 Student Talented Athlete Recognition Scheme (STARS) bursaries a year to the value of £ 1,000 each.