These scholarships provide a tuition fee reduction of £7,000 and are for new full-time or part-time taught Masters students with Home or International status, studying for a postgraduate degree within one of the academic departments listed below.
Am I eligible?
You must have achieved, or be expected to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
This scholarship is open to Home and International fee paying students with a conditional or unconditional offer to study a course within:
- School of Business and Management
- Department of Drama, Theatre and Dance
- Department of Media Arts
- Department of Music
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Electronic Engineering
- Department of Information Security
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
How do I apply?
You must apply via our online system Royal Holloway Direct, where you will be able to complete your statement and upload any required documents including your grades transcript.
The deadline for applications is 1 July 2021.
You must provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words, which should include:
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you
- Why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- What your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals
Your statement will be judged on how effectively and convincingly you respond to the above.
As well as your statement, you will need to upload your most recent grades transcript from your undergraduate degree.
Terms & conditions
Only students applying to study for their first Masters degree will be considered for this scholarship.
Where an award is made to applicants on a two-year Masters course, no additional payment or tuition fee remission is offered in the second year of a two-year Masters degree.
Read our full terms and conditions.