Tuition fee reduction of £6,000 for students from selected partner institutions in China.
Two scholarships are available for students who join Royal Holloway from Communications University China (CUC) or Shanghai International Studies University (SISU) China.
Am I eligible?
- CUC or SISU student due to graduate in 2023 with an offer to study a postgraduate degree at Royal Holloway or
- Studying for a Dual Masters with Royal Holloway, having completed the first part of the degree at CUC or SISU.
How do I apply?
You must submit your application via RH Direct.
You will need to write a statement explaining why you think you should be awarded the scholarship. Read the guidelines below for information on what you must include in your application.
The deadline for applications is 3 July 2023, We will let you know the outcome of your application from 24 July 2023.
You must provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words which should include:
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you
- Why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- What your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals
Your application will be scored based on how effectively your statement answers the above.
Applications which exceed the word count will automatically be rejected.
As well as your statement, you will need to upload your most recent grades transcript from your undergraduate degree. Any applications that are submitted without an uploaded transcript will be rejected.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org