You can now apply for a postgraduate course that starts in September 2024. To guarantee a decision by 23 July 2024, you must apply by 1 June 2024. Otherwise, we will let you know by 17 September.
The final deadline for submission of all postgraduate applications is 31 July 2024. Popular courses can become full quickly, so we encourage you to apply early.
To apply for a postgraduate course that starts in January 2024, the deadline for submission of applications is 6 December 2023.
Popular courses can become full quickly, so we encourage you to apply early.
To create an application for one of our postgraduate programmes please click the button below.
- Personal Statement
- Final or interim transcript of results with English translations (with the exception of students from Royal Holloway)
- Final Degree Certificate with English translations (with the exception of students from Royal Holloway)
- Proof of English language proficiency where necessary (E.g. IELTS certificate)
- Reference or referee details
- Portfolio, Research proposal or writing examples where specified in the application form
- Work experience if relevant
- Passport for those in need of a student visa.
Please note that if you are a current Royal Holloway student we would ask that when creating a Postgraduate application you do so using your current Royal Holloway email address.
You will be sent an email which will include a link to your Applicant Portal where you can set your password. If you have not received an activation link, please be sure to check your spam before getting in contact. Once you have set your password you will be able to log into your portal here.
Before you start, take a look at the entry requirements for your chosen postgraduate course using our Course Finder tool.