We use cookies on this site. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Close this message Find out more

More in this section Government grants and loans

Canadian student loans

If you are from Canada you may be eligible to apply for loans from your government.

Each province has its own loan arrangements. For further information see the Government of Canada's student loan pages.

Please note that if you're a doctoral student, your status will no longer be full or part time upon submission of your thesis. This may have implications for the repayment of your student loans. 

Private loans may serve as top up loans to the Canadian government loans. Applications are made through Global Education Management Services (GEMS).

Confirmation of enrollment forms and the TL11AE (11) form (completed for tax purposes) should be taken to Nicole Bester in the International Building (IN009) for signing by Nicole Bester.

Get in touch

Nicole Bester
International Funding Coordinator

International Building, IN009
Support & Advisory Services

Royal Holloway, University of London
Egham Hill
TW20 0EX
United Kingdom

+44 (0) 1784 443003



Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback