We use cookies on this site. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Close this message Find out more

Home > Study here > Undergraduate > Applying > Can I defer/undefer my year of entry?
More in this section Faq articles

Can I defer/undefer my year of entry?

Can I defer/undefer my year of entry?

In theory, yes. You should contact the Admissions Office by letter or email. We will then liaise with the department on your behalf. 

Whilst this is not usually a problem, offers are made based upon numbers of students, so it may not always be possible. You will be notified by letter once we have received a decision from the department.


Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback