We use cookies on this site. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Close this message Find out more

Home > Study here home > Accommodation > Safety of the property
More in this section FAQ items - students

Safety of the property

Safety of the property

If you have concerns about the safety and structure of the house you are living in then it would be wise to contact Runnymede Borough Council to consult them about your concerns. They may be able to arrange a time when they can visit the property to assess it and advise as necessary. If you found the house using the Student Accommodation private housing lists on HouseSearch then please also inform Student Accommodation so that they are aware of the issue and can record it. In serious cases, we may take further action, up to suspending the landlord from advertising or implementing a permanent ban from using HouseSearch.


Comment on this page

Did you find the information you were looking for? Is there a broken link or content that needs updating? Let us know so we can improve the page.

Note: If you need further information or have a question that cannot be satisfied by this page, please call our switchboard on +44 (0)1784 434455.

This window will close when you submit your comment.

Add Your Feedback